This world we live in is at times great and wonderful, yet sometimes a little unhappy. Please take a moment to pray for others in need. Let’s take the time to think of those who are in pain and suffering. We all live here on this earth. We are brothers and sisters. We are all children of God. Let us love our neighbor.
- Please say a pray for those affected by the fighting in the Gaza Strip
- Relentless conflict has harmed the Jews and Palestinians
- It is now difficult for many people to find access to food and shelter
- There is barely anything left for those who are who are still fleeing Ukraine
- Let’s pray for others to have access to the necessities of life and those who are trying to buy Christmas, Hanukkah, and other gifts for their children
- There are those who are alone or sick
- Many people are looking for a better job
- There are others who just want to go to school
- Please also pray for those who live where there is anarchy in the streets
- Let’s also remember the refugees who have escaped war and explosions in the middle of the night
24 Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Homeschoolers/Devotionals/Parents: Sketch/color an illustration. Theme: prayer. Finish this sentence: I will say a prayer today for …… Read the story called “Prayer” in Learning to Read: New Testament Stories. Put these words in alphabetical order: prayer, love, neighbor, sad, sick, saints, God, helper. Explain why we should remember to pray. Write down the names of the people you will remember in your prayers. Write down two good reasons we should pray for others. (Skills: identify, comprehend, apply, empathy, creative)