Father’s Day is a wonderful time to celebrate your father, grandfather, uncle, brother, and other men who have loved and supported you throughout your life. We also pay tribute to God, the Father, who loves all of us too!
Enjoy this awesome word search called “Father’s Day.” Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all of the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: father, male, friend, party, brother)
Homeschoolers/Educators/Parents: sketch/color an illustration. Write each vocabulary word from the word box three times. Use each word in a sentence. Theme: Father’s Day adventure. Read the story “Puss in Boots” in Learning to Read: Favorite Fairy Tales with the father in your life. Describe the cat’s adventures. Do something fun and adventurous with the father figure in your life. Complete the Father’s Day wordsearch together. (Skillset: identify, recall, creativity, reading/writing practice.)
1 comment on “Father’s Day wordsearch and book”
Pingback: Father’s Day wordsearch and book Martha Quinn — Christians Forever – Romulan News Channel