What will your future bring? What will the geopolitical, economic, and religious climate look like at the end of 2022? By 2023? By 2030? Where will you be in 2050? Does anyone really know the future? So called experts state they can predict the future. Your experience, education, relationships, and faith in God gives you the best opportunity to help shape your future. Really, only God knows what is in store for each of us, the rest of the country, and the world. So, let’s take a deep breath, look at what we have accomplished, evaluate good and lost opportunities, give thanks to God for his many blessings, and go from there. Listen to the audiobook “Learning to Read: Fairy Tale Adventures” story Jeremy Frog. Let’s hop into that next step of our life with faith in God and a happy heart for our many blessings!
Enjoy this awesome word search called “Your Future.” Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all of the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: future, God, geopolitical, religious, economic)
Homeschoolers/Educators/Parents: sketch/color an illustration. Define the following vocabulary words: future, God, geopolitical, religious, economic. Use each vocabulary word in a sentence. Write each word at least three times. Theme: future. Read the story called “Jeremy Fisher” in Learning to Read: Fairy Tale Adventures. Describe a day in the life of the frog called Jeremy Fisher. Write about what you want to do next in your life and how you plan to do it. Do something fun today to celebrate your achievements. (Skillset: identify, comprehend, creativity, organizational skills)
1 comment on “Your future”
Pingback: Your future Martha Quinn — Christians Forever – Romulan News Channel