Are you prepared? Around 800,000 people had their power go out in Michigan this past week due to recent severe thunderstorms. A wonderful way to prepare for power outages is to stock up on water, food, flashlights, a generator, or even a portable power station. Aviva sells a portable power station or battery that powers your devices at home and away. You might want to take it on a camping trip or use it to recharge your phone or computer. You can connect to fast-charging USB ports, an AC outlet and more to stay charged. We just bought this device and are satisfied with it.
Enjoy this fun word search called “Be Prepared.” Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: flashlight, water, food, backup, generator)