If you haven’t already, check out 2021 fireworks! See our celebration wishes and tips below –
- Here’s to making more cherished memories in 2021!
- I’m so proud of all your accomplishments this year — and I just can’t wait to see what you do in the next year.
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” —Plato
- Play a party game like cards or a board game
- A New Year’s Eve countdown isn’t complete without noisemakers
- Have a New Year’s Resolution Jar where you write your resolutions in it
- Sparklers are fun
- Make music – sing, dance
- Don’t forget the desserts
Then enjoy this fun word search called “Happy New Year”. Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all of the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: happy, new, year, fireworks, dessert)
Homeschoolers: draw/color an illustration and write your observations of New Year’s celebrations.