It’s always a good time to pray. Prayer keeps us going. Let’s pray in our meetings. Let’s pray by ourselves. Let’s pray at church. Prayer gives us strength. Prayer before meals is just being thankful. Prayers are always appreciated by others.
Enjoy this word search called “Prayer.” Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box or see the word box list.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: prayer, Jesus, God, heaven, thankful)
Homeschoolers/Educators/Parents: Sketch/color an illustration. Theme: Prayer. Finish this sentence: I like to pray when… Read the story called Prayer in Learning to Read: New Testament Stories. Write how Jesus prayed. Skillset: sentence development, writing, main idea.