Oh, my wonderful loving and great God. Why do we have to go through pain, trials, and challenging times? Many are suffering everyday here in America and throughout the world. We have tried extremely hard to be faithful. And yet, we do not yet see the fruit of our labors. The cries of many include –
- How long will we have to suffer in Ukraine?
- When will I see my family again?
- How long will I hurt?
- How long will we go hungry?
- When can I play with my friends again?
- Why does gas cost so much?
- Why does food cost so much?
- Will I someday be able to fix something, so it’s not just held together by staples and tape?
- When will I find a better job?
- When can I find that someone special to love?
- When will my friends come back to church?
- When will people smile at each other again?
- Why are some people scared?
We ask Thee to bless our prayers, and to consecrate our offerings to Thee. We ask Thee for strength to not feel hopeless. We ask Thee for courage. We ask Thee for patience and others to be patient with us too. We ask Thee to see others through Thy eyes. We pray for humility, hope and a love for all. We thank Thee for Thy great love, longsuffering, and tender mercies. We love Thee and pray for Thy divine help and strength.
Homeschooling/Devotionals: Sketch/color an illustration. Read the story called “Jesus Heals Tabitha” in Learning to Read: New Testament Stories. Write about Tabitha and her friends. List how you can be a friend and safely help other people too. Count your many blessings.