Happy World Chocolate Day! World Chocolate day was founded in 2009. Chocolate is one of the most delectable, scrumptious treats around. The cacao bean is native to South and Central America. Chocolate is always yummy. You can enjoy chocolate cookies, chocolate candy, chocolate milk, chocolate cake, or even chocolate donuts. No matter if you like your chocolate dark or white, plain or filled with nuts, you’ll love chocolate for any occasion.
- Tap or click the square to fill in the letter.
- The answers that go into the white boxes are written across and down, with separate clues for each direction.
- The answers will interlock with one another, so correctly answering one question will give you one or more letters that make up part of a different answer.
- If you need a hint, go to “reveal letter.”
- If you need more help, go to “reveal.”
- To go back to the beginning, go to “revert.”
- If you hit the “check” box, it will put a cross over any boxes you entered incorrectly.
- Check the Word Bank for any difficult words.
- When you are done, the message will say, “Congratulations, you have completed the puzzle!”
Homeschoolers/Educators/Parents: sketch/color an illustration and label it. Theme: chocolate. Listen to and read the audiobook story “Hansel & Gretel” in Learning to Read: Favorite Fairy Tales. Write and say the word ”chocolate” five times so you can pronounce and spell it correctly. Put these words in alphabetical order: chocolate, candy, dark, white, cake. Use each word in a sentence. Describe how Hansel and Gretel found candy. List two ways you can celebrate World Chocolate Day. Write about your favorite chocolate treat. Enjoy! (Skills: identify, comprehend, apply, creative)