Happy Mother’s Day to mothers, daughters, wives, sisters, and children! Thank you to everyone that makes it a special day. What a wonderful day to celebrate the love, support, sacrifice, prayers, friendship, teaching, and legacy mothers give to their families and the world each day. Enjoy this awesome crossword called “Mother’s Day.” Crosswords help develop spelling skills, improve vocabulary, learn interesting new facts, and enhance your critical thinking skills. Crossword puzzles are complex word puzzles that are enjoyable, relaxing, and fun.
- Tap or click the square to fill in the letter.
- The answers that go into the white boxes are written across and down, with separate clues for each direction.
- The answers will interlock with one another, so correctly answering one question will give you one or more letters that make up part of a different answer.
- If you need a hint, go to “reveal letter.”
- If you need more help, go to “reveal.”
- To go back to the beginning, go to “revert.”
- If you hit the “check” box, it will put a cross over any boxes you entered incorrectly.
- Check the Word Bank for any difficult words.
- When you are done, the message will say, “Congratulations, you have completed the puzzle!”
Mobile version may vary. (Word Bank: mother, happy, harvested, day, holiday, flowers, eat, plant)
Homeschoolers/Educators/Parents: sketch/color an illustration and label it. Theme: mothers. Listen to the audiobook story “Little Red Hen” in Learning to Read: Favorite Fairy Tales. Write and say the words ”Mother’s Day” five times so you can pronounce and spell it correctly. Describe what the Little Red Mother Hen did to feed her family. (Mothers are like hens that put their loved ones under their wings to protect and care for them.) Put these words in alphabetical order: mother, happy, harvested, day, holiday, flowers, eat, plant. Use each word in a sentence. List two ways to celebrate Mother’s Day. Do something nice for your mother. Write a poem or create a wordsearch about mothers. You can also give your mother a gift, compliment, prayer, card, flower, sweet treat, memorial candle or tribute, sing her a song, play a game, or just talk with her. Remember Mother’s Day. Give your mother your patience, respect, forgiveness, and love. We are all learning how to become better people everyday. Skills: identify, comprehend, apply, creative, oral, empathy.
1 comment on “Mother’s Day crossword”
Pingback: Mother’s Day crossword — Martha Quinn — Christians Forever – Romulan News Channel