This question has been repeated, searched for, and asked by many people throughout the beginning of time. Where is God? I have found God in many places in the daytime and at night. God is the one who bore your pains and sorrows so He can succor you in your time of need. Where is God? Is God…
- By the hungry child?
- By the newborn babe?
- By the lonely widow?
- By the bedside of the dying?
- By you when others fail you?
- By the one who suffers from the problems caused by others?
- By the one who is waiting for answers to their prayers?
- By the one who wants to do a good deed?
- By the one who is a humble seeker of truth?
- By the one who finds peace and happiness in nature?
- By the brooks in the springtime?
- By the humble disciple?
- In your church, synagogue, temple, school, neighborhood or home?
Homeschoolers/Educators/Parents: sketch/color an illustration and label it. Theme: Jesus. Listen to the audiobook Learning to Read: New Testament Stories. Write and say the word Jesus five times so you can pronounce and spell it correctly. Put these words in alphabetical order: angel, God, Jesus, born, hope, love, miracle, save. Share one of the New Testament stories that helps you feel closer to God. Write about an experience when you felt God loved you. (Skills: identify, comprehend, apply, organize, creative, affective, analyze, synthesize.)