The sky is falling! The sky is falling! said Chicken Little to whom? Well, since it’s April’s Fools Day, you will have to read on to know more! Read the story of “Chicken Little” in Learning to Read: Fairy Tale Adventures! Then enjoy this fun wordsearch below!
Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all of the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: Chicken, Little, sky, falling, scratch)
Homeschoolers/Educators/Parents: sketch/color an illustration. Theme: Lol. Read the fantastic story “Chicken Little” and list the animals Chicken Little warned! Explain why Chicken Little followed Foxy Locky. Skillset: word identification, informational listening, character analysis)
[game-wordsearch id=”16860″ ]