St. Patrick’s Day is a holiday set aside to celebrate Irish culture! The Feast of Saint Patrick is held on March 17th, the death date of Saint Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland. It’s a lucky day. According to Irish tradition, those who find a four-leaf clover are destined for good luck. Enjoy this fun word search called “St. Patrick’s Day.” Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all of the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: green, Patrick, Irish, rainbow, luck)
Homeschoolers: Draw/color an illustration. Read the story of Jeremy Frog. Describe how Jeremy Frog was lucky. Explain how you are lucky too!