Happy Labor Day to all the hardworking people that make our families and communities a better place to live. You have made this country strong with your hard-work ethic. You are dedicated and reliable. You do your best work on time. Thank you for always doing your best. You also shine with these other great qualities –
Enjoy this fun word search called “Labor Day.” Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: work, integrity, honesty, discipline, responsible)
Homeschoolers: Sketch/color an illustration. Theme: work ethic. Finish this sentence: My favorite kind of work is… Read the story called The Bamboo Cutter. Describe what Taketori did in the forest.