We love you very much and wanted to share with you one of our Learning to Read: Book of Mormon Stories which is also available on Amazon in Kindle and paperback with an amazing audiobook. We hope you enjoy it. We are thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ who is the author and finisher of our faith. Please share your experience reading it with others.
(1 Nephi 1-4)
Nephi and the Brass Plates
- Lehi prayed. God said the people needed to repent.
- Lehi told the people to repent. The people did not want to repent.
- Lehi had a dream. In it he was told to take Sariah and his sons away from Jerusalem.
- They went into the wilderness. There Lehi made an altar and thanked God.
- Lehi told his sons to get the brass plates from Laban. Nephi, Laman, Lemuel and Sam went back to Jerusalem to get the plates.
- Laban did not want to give the plates to Nephi. God told Nephi how to get them from Laban.
- Nephi did what God told him to do. Nephi was able to get the plates. They carried them back to their father.