Ever gone fishing? What type of fish did you catch? Do you have a great fish tale you would like to share? Fishing, from shore or a boat, is a great recreational activity and makes fun family memories. You can fish from your own boat or rent a boat. You can fish from shore if you know a good fishing hole. You can even go to a trout farm and pay for the fish you catch. Sometimes there are other types of fish like catfish on the farm too.
Enjoy this fun word search called “Fishing.” Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: fish, salmon, perch, trout, bluegill)
Devotionals/Homeschoolers: Sketch/color an illustration. Theme: fish. Read the story called Frog Prince and write about your favorite kind of fish✍️.