Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone! Let’s take the time to give thanks for our many blessings, family, friends, and freedoms. Let’s celebrate the 400th anniversary of that first Thanksgiving between the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag tribe in 1621.
Enjoy this word search called “Happy Thanksgiving”. Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: Thanksgiving, Pilgrims, freedom, turkey, Wampanoag)
Homeschoolers: sketch/color an illustration. Theme: tasty food. Finish this sentence: I want to eat…Read the story called Hansel and Gretel in Learning to Read: Favorite Fairy Tales. Tell us your favorite Thanksgiving Day food.
1 comment on “Thanksgiving Day Wordsearch”
Pingback: Christian Thanksgiving Day Word Search Puzzle - Word Search Puzzles