Enjoy this crossword called “Tailor of Gloucester Crossword #1.” based on the Christmas story called “The Tailor of Gloucester”. Crosswords help develop spelling skills, improve vocabulary, learn interesting new facts, and enhance your critical thinking skills. Crossword puzzles are complex word puzzles that are enjoyable, relaxing, and fun.
- Tap or click the square to fill in the letter.
- The answers that go into the white boxes are written across and down, with separate clues for each direction.
- The answers will interlock with one another, so correctly answering one question will give you one or more letters that make up part of a different answer.
- If you need a hint, go to “reveal letter.”
- If you need more help, go to “reveal.”
- To go back to the beginning, go to “revert.”
- If you hit the “check” box, it will put a cross over any boxes you entered incorrectly.
- Check the Word Bank for any difficult words.
- When you are done, the message will say, “Congratulations, you have completed the puzzle!”
Mobile version may vary. (Word Bank: Christmas, gifts, embroidered attached, naughty, topcoat)
Homeschoolers/Educators/Parents: sketch/color an illustration. Theme: Christmas. Write and say the word “Christmas” five times so you can learn how to pronounce it and spell it correctly. Put these words in alphabetical order: Christmas, wedding, embroidered, naughty, attached, topcoat, customers. Read the story called “The Tailor of Gloucester” (Kindle/Audio/paperback) in Learning to Read: Favorite Fairy Tales. Write a paragraph on what happened to the tailor of Gloucester during Christmas. Read what you wrote out loud to someone. (Skills: identify, comprehend, apply, organize, creativity, oral, summary)
1 comment on “Tailor of Gloucester Crossword”
Pingback: Tailor of Gloucester Crossword — Martha Quinn — Christians Forever – Romulan News Channel