Happy 4th of July! If you want to know more, you can read an article called “4th of July.” It talks about how the United States of America was born because its founders believed in a series of principles and ideas. Listen to the national anthem, “The Star-Spangled Banner.” Let’s have super fun with this free online word search called, “Happy 4th of July.”
Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all of the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: declaration, July, fireworks, picnics, freedom, holiday, independence)