Happy New Year fellow Christians!
I want to wish you a Happy New Year my beloved Christian friends! I’m hoping the next year, 2016, will be even better for each of us! Now do you have any New Year resolutions? I do. I bet you do too! Here are some possible resolutions some of us might have for 2016:
- Laugh, smile
- Get in shape
- Pray more often
- Have family and friend prayer
- Improve our scripture reading
- Forgive others and ourselves more quickly
- Learn a new skill
- Go back to school
- Save some money
- Go to bed earlier
- Look forward and not only backward to the “good ole days”
- Spend time with family
- Give thanks for our many blessings
- Go to church more often
- Memorize scriptures
- Call or visit someone in need
- Try to learn something positive from our trials and opposition
- Remember our ancestors–parents, grandparents, etc.
- Volunteer somewhere for something
- Bear witness of Jesus Christ
- Do not give up ever
Well, this list is not complete. What are you going to do differently in 2016? In looking back, we see that 2015 was a challenging year for many Christians throughout the world. Our prayers, emails, letters, and whatever help we can give to other Christians is definitely needed. We are not in this alone. We need to be a common voice for Jesus Christ. We need to not be ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ ever! I love you my fellow Christians! Have a Happy New Year!