Don’t forget to vote on November 2nd. Each state makes its own voting and election rules including how and when to register. Check with your state or local election office. Know the issues. For example, in Minneapolis voters are deciding to keep or dissolve their police 👮♀️ department. You can find the most detailed and up-to-date information for where you live on a site called USA.gov. Look for –
- Register to vote
- Video guide for the new voter
- Voter registration guidelines
Enjoy this word search called “Don’t forget to vote”. Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: vote, November, candidate, register, win)
Homeschoolers: sketch/color an illustration. Theme: winning. Finish this sentence: I want……to win. Read the story called The Tortoise and the Hare in Learning to Read: Favorite Fairy Tales. Tell us who you want to win the race.