Vacations are awesome! Whether it’s time off work, or time off school, or time off from your regular schedule; it’s time to relax, kick back and do something fun. Maybe it’s something new. Maybe it’s something old. Whatever it is, just have fun. Play games. Listen to our audiobooks. Watch a favorite or new movie. Eat desserts. Enjoy while you can. And let’s be thankful for our many blessings!
Enjoy this word search called “December Vacation Wordsearch”. Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: vacation, school, movies, desserts, games).
Homeschoolers: sketch/color an illustration. Theme: adventures. Read the story called the “The Frog Prince” in Learning to Read: Fairy Tale Adventures. Describe the exciting adventures of the Frog Prince.