Happy Sabbath Day fellow Christians & Homeschoolers!
Have you every thought about how much you know about your child? Just think back to when your baby first looked at you. You were his (or her) first teacher; the trusted one. You were probably there when he (or she):
- Said that first word
- Took that first step
- Drank that first gulp of milk
- Crawled to you
- Cried for you
- Wiggled during that first diaper change
- Splashed water during that first bath
- Smiled for the camera
- Played in that new baby outfit
- Cuddled in that infant blanket
- Said that first prayer
You get the picture. You knew what to do. When you did not know what to do; you found out what to do. You were your child’s first teacher. Trust your instincts. Try homeschooling. You know what is best!