Here is your favorite game back in action! PUPPY BOWL is back with more ear pulls, tail wags, loving kisses, and touchdowns you won’t want to miss. Have fun cheering the puppy players of Team Ruff and Team Fluff as they give it their all.
Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: puppy bowl, football, tails, touchdown, wagging).
Homeschoolers: sketch/color an illustration. Theme: dogs. Read the exciting story called “Town Musicians” in Learning to Read: Fairy Tale Adventures. Describe the dog’s adventures. What happened on the Puppy Bowl? Write about your favorite animal story.