Happy Valentine’s Day! We send you our love and good wishes for a delightful day! There are many wonderful types of love. In the Greek language, love is defined as Eros, Storge, Philia, and Agape. These words are expressed through romantic love, family love, brotherly love, and God’s Divine love. Let us love God as He has loved us. Let us love our neighbors as ourselves. Let us love our family. Let us love our husbands and wives.
Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: love, friendship, hearts, candy, flowers).
Homeschoolers: sketch/color an illustration. Give your picture a title. Theme: love. Read the exciting story called “Snow Queen” in Learning to Read: Fairy Tale Adventures. Describe Gerda’s adventures. What happened to Kay? Write about one of your best friends.