A humble prayer – Why does the pain not go away? It hurts so bad. I cry and it still hurts. I pray and it still hurts. I know my God loves me, but I cannot handle this pain any longer. Please, my wonderful God, oh please deliver me from these pains.
- I’m trying to do what is right.
- I’m trying my best to please you.
- Oh, please remember my humble prayers.
- I know I’m not anywhere near perfect.
- I acknowledge my faults.
- Salvation is only through our Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Oh, please remember the prayer of one who needs you so much.
- Thank you for your willingness to hear the prayers of an imperfect soul who needs help from on high.
1 Peter 5:6-7 (New Testament, King James Version)
6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.
7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
Devotionals/Homeschoolers: Sketch/color an illustration. Finish this sentence: Prayer means… Read and describe the story called Prayer. How did Jesus pray?