Happy Father’s Day! 👨 I love 💕 my father, husband, sons, uncles, father-in-law, brother-in-law, grandfathers, Heavenly Father, and friends! We love ❤️ all of you and send you our love and good 😊 wishes for a happy day!
Enjoy this fun word search called “Father’s Day.” Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: father, dad, fishing, games, fun)
Homeschoolers/Parents/Educators: Sketch/color an illustration. Theme: fathers. Describe what great fathers do. Read the story The Lost Son. Explain in your own words what the father did for his lost son. (Skills: identify, comprehend, apply, creativity)