Talking about the good times with our families is fun time! Writing in a journal is an easy way to record these times and to remember them. It’s also fun to go back and read those stories later on. Here are a few questions that might help you get started with writing in your journal.
- Which family members do you feel closest to and why?
- Which family member has influenced you the most and how?
- Which family member are you most like? In what ways are you similar?
- Do you have a special keepsake from this family member that you treasure?
- Which family members do you like to hang out with? What would you do together?