Here are some helpful hints to make the #Christmas season rush time go a lot smoother for you and your family:
- It will be much easier for you if you incorporate Christmas lesson ideas into your homeschooling curriculum
- Maybe you want help finding those special #Christmas gifts for your precious homeschoolers online
- Have some friendly competition through contests that encourage the participation of homeschoolers
- The USACO supports pre-college computing around the world through computer programming competitions with training material
- Here’s your chance to make your family time a learning time by incorporating math into your very busy holiday schedule
- Plan ahead for great homeschooling conventions and get three free songs
- Let’s not forget the book Homeschooling for Dummies available on #Amazon for those new to homeschooling
- Here is a homeschooling alphabet curriculum just for preschool age children
Life just before Christmas can be hectic for homeschooling moms, and consequently for the whole family. There is menu planning, baking, decorating, shopping for presents, addressing Christmas cards, practicing for plays and musicals at church, and more. I hope I have helped you find something that will be just perfect for your Christmas homeschooling experience!
Remember to take time to enjoy this special time of year. Take a break. You definitely earned it! Put your feet up and taste your favorite dessert!