This cute guy is the lead singer and bassist of the family music group. He continues to perform as a soloist and with his younger brother, Jay. When he sings and swoons, girls you will melt! His smile is contagious. As you can tell, we just love him! Other fascinating facts –
- He was born in Ogden, Utah
- He is the fifth of nine children
- He is a devout Christian
- His parents are Olive May and George Virl
- He and his brothers appeared on the Andy William’s Show for seven years
- He co-wrote and sang many songs with his brother Alan (Love Me for a Reason, etc.)
- His sons served missions
Who Am I?
Alan Osmond, Jermaine Jackson, Merrill Osmond
Homeschoolers: draw/color an illustration. Theme: music. Read the story called The Town Musicians and write about the donkey’s musical experience.