So, should you deliberately step on a banana peel? I do not recommend it. However, some risks are worth taking. Here are some risks that can possibly benefit you:
- Attending college or a trade school
- Developing a new skill
- Thinking outside the box
- Questioning what others tell you
- Researching for yourself what is true or false
- Praying for an answer to a troubling question
- Doing what you think is right even when others doubt you
- Doing something that is hard to do
Try this simple success formula below:
Good luck! I know you will make the best choice!
I believe in you and so does God!
Do not let other’s stop you from doing
what you were meant to do!