Enjoy this crossword called “Prayer.” Crosswords help develop spelling skills, improve vocabulary, learn interesting new facts, and enhance your critical thinking skills. Crossword puzzles are complex word puzzles that are enjoyable, relaxing, and rewarding.
- Tap or click the square to fill in the letter.
- The answers that go into the white boxes are written across and down, with separate clues for each direction.
- The answers will interlock with one another, so correctly answering one question will give you one or more letters that make up part of a different answer.
- If you need a hint, go to “reveal letter.”
- If you need more help, go to “reveal.”
- To go back to the beginning, go to “revert.”
- If you hit the “check” box, it will put a cross over any boxes you entered incorrectly.
- When you are done, the message will say, “Congratulations, you have completed the puzzle!”
- Check the Word Bank for any difficult words.
Mobile version may vary. (Word Bank: thanked, Heavenly Father, amen, name, disciples)
Homeschoolers/Educators/Parents: sketch/color an illustration. Theme: prayer. Write and say the word “disciples” five times so you can learn how to pronounce it and spell it correctly. Put these words in alphabetical order: thanked, Heavenly Father, amen, name, disciples. Go here to read the story called “Prayer” (Kindle/Audio/paperback) in Learning to Read: New Testament Stories. Write about prayer. Share with someone one of your prayer experiences. (Skills: identify, comprehend, apply, organize, creativity, affective domain.)