Happy International Family Day! The family makes up society. What a great day and week to do something for your family – compliment them, love them, visit them, call them, text them, pray for them, or just have family fun together!
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: family, mom, dad, brother, sister)
Homeschoolers/Educators/Parents: sketch/color an illustration. Theme: family. Put these words in alphabetical order: family, mother, father, children, fun, work, together. Read the story “Hansel and Gretel” in Learning to Read: Favorite Fairy Tales. Describe what the siblings did in the forest. What did Hansel and Gretel show their father? Write about what you like to do with your family. Write in your journal at least one good family memory. (Skillset: compare, comprehend, creativity, reading/writing practice.)
1 comment on “International Family Day wordsearch”
Pingback: International Family Day wordsearch — Martha Quinn — Christians Forever – Romulan News Channel