How can we thank someone that no longer lives by us or maybe is even no longer alive? Here are some creative ideas:
- We can reciprocate or do the same deed for someone else that our benefactor did for us
- We can say, “thank you”
- We can pray for that individual
- We can fast for that individual
- We can bear our testimony of that principle
- We can give them a phone call, send a letter, email, text, or physical box of goodies
- We can create a memorial or even monument in behalf of that individual
1 (A Psalm of praise.) Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
2 Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
3 Know ye that the LORD he [is] God: [it is] he [that] hath made us, and not we ourselves; [we are] his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, [and] into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, [and] bless his name.
5 For the LORD [is] good; his mercy [is] everlasting; and his truth [endureth] to all generations.
Homeschoolers: draw/color an illustration and write your interpretation of these Bible verses.