Let’s celebrate Holocaust Remembrance Day. Actress Julianna Margulies will host International Holocaust Remembrance Day Specials for CBS and MTV. A Holocaust Memorial Special will air on Wednesday, January 26 at 10pm on Smithsonian Channel before airing on MTV internationally on Thursday, January 27 and in the U.S. on Monday January 31 at 10pm.
Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: Holocaust, Jews, survivors, intimidate, remember).
Homeschoolers: sketch/color an illustration. Theme: dignity. Read the inspiring story called “Sermon on the Mount” in Learning to Read: New Testament Stories. List three ways you can be good to your neighbor(s).