Enjoy this crossword called “Help One Another” inspired by “Learning to Read: New Testament Stories”. Crosswords help develop spelling skills, improve vocabulary, learn interesting new facts, and enhance your critical thinking skills. Crossword puzzles are complex word puzzles that are enjoyable, relaxing, and fun.
- Tap or click the square to fill in the letter.
- The answers that go into the white boxes are written across and down, with separate clues for each direction.
- The answers will interlock with one another, so correctly answering one question will give you one or more letters that make up part of a different answer.
- If you need a hint, go to “reveal letter.”
- If you need more help, go to “reveal.”
- To go back to the beginning, go to “revert.”
- If you hit the “check” box, it will put a cross over any boxes you entered incorrectly.
- Check the Word Bank for any difficult words.
- When you are done, the message will say, “Congratulations, you have completed the puzzle!”
Homeschoolers/Educators/Parents: sketch/color an illustration and label it. Theme: kindness. Say out loud and write the word “kindness” five times so you can correctly pronounce and spell it. Write down two ways you can show kindness to others during the holiday season. Share one of our stories with someone to help them feel better. (Skills: identify, comprehend, apply, organize, creative, affective, analyze, synthesize.)