Disney turns 100 on Monday, October 16, 2023. The Walt Disney Company was founded on October 16, 1923 by Walt Disney and Roy O. Disney. Did You Know?
- The company was originally called Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio
- It was later changed to the Walt Disney Studio
- The Mouse House has given us countless characters, movies, TV shows and theme parks
- Disney is a part of pretty much everyone’s life at some point
- Mickey Mouse, Walt Disney’s beloved character who started it all, will officially become public domain on January 1, 2024
(Joseph Forbush Photography)
Homeschoolers/Educators/Parents: Sketch/color an illustration. Theme: imagination. To celebrate, read your favorite fairy tale in Learning to Read: Favorite Fairy Tales. Write a different ending with you as part of the story. List three Disney facts. (Skills: identify, comprehend, apply, creative)