Cyber Monday is here! There are all kinds of sales going on beginning with Black Friday to Cyber Monday and all through the holidays! Great news for us buyers who have been waiting to save a bit of money.
Let me share with you some of the sales I have been watching:
- Surface Go ($50 discount) 10″ touchscreen computer the size of an IPad
- Walmart has sales on all kinds of products such as computers, games, IPhone’s, PS 4’s, Instant Pots, clothing, tv’s and more
- Macy’s (25%-75% off clearance) includes watches, jewelry, clothes, etc.
- Disney (15%-30% off) discounts fun items such as Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel, Disney and more
- Overstock has pet supplies, trampolines, Christmas trees, and other blowout sales
- Raise gives discounts on restaurants, gas, groceries, and thousands of your favorite brands
- Sam’s Club has epic Cyber week savings
- Top 10 Security Systems pros/cons of each home security system
Let’s not forget, this Deck the Halls event with Learning to Read: New Testament Stories and Learning to Read: Favorite Fairy Tales. Both of these stocking steals will help put a smile on your homeschooler on Christmas Day!