Have fun playing this online maze. Why play a maze? It’s fun and relaxing. Invite the kiddies. Kids love mazes – it’s a fact! It will keep them engaged and having fun.
What is a maze? A maze is a path or collection of paths, typically from an entrance to a goal. A maze is a series of wall making dead ends, entry’s and exits to get out, in and around the maze. Maze solving is the act of finding a route through the maze from the start to finish. As an added bonus, mazes help children develop problem solving skills.
- Choose your cell (square) settings.
- Choose how many cells (squares) you want in your maze.
- For example, the number 3 means it’s a 3 by 3 maze with a total of 9 cells (squares).
- Hit go.
- Start at the blue square.
- Move through the maze by clicking on the cell (square) you want to move into.
- Once you move away from the first blue cell (square) it will change to green.
- Click left, right, up, or down to make a path to the end.
- The path will reveal itself as you move.
- You may have to circle back as you go.
- Your goal is to reach the red square.
- Follow the best path that takes you to the end.
- Once there, you have won!
- You can click on “Click here to try again” to play again.