Begin your child’s day in whatever way works best for them. Parents in many cities are banding together with other quarantined families to create small, private in-home school groups for their kids. Some families are turning to pod schools to help their child receive the best education they can to succeed during a pandemic.
Enjoy this “Back to School’ Word Search. Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all of the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: virtual, recess, friends, computer, lunch, playtime, assignments)
Homeschoolers: draw/color an illustration and record your observations of this current event.