Freedom is important to patriots everywhere. The Declaration of Independence is honored by modern-day patriots who want to protect and keep their freedoms.
Enjoy this fun word search called “4th of July.” Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: July, independence, freedom, God, country)
Homeschoolers: Sketch/color an illustration. Write what you can do as a patriot. Theme: patriots. Read the story called The Happy Prince and say what the patriot did.
Bethel Parks 2021 Fireworks Display link
Ford Fireworks 2021 Fireworks Display link