Words are what we live by. So why are words important? Why do some people say, “it’s just words?” Words are important! Words:
- protect our right to worship according to the dictates of our own conscience
- make binding contracts
- help us get married or adopt children
- protect our private property
- protect our right to freedom of movement
- educate us
- teach us about God
- help us make and keep friends
Words are tools used by good people to help others. Let’s read daily and increase our vocabulary.
Homeschoolers: sketch/color an illustration. Read and describe the story of Tom Thumb and his many adventures in your own words.