Every year on March 29, the United States observes National Vietnam War Veterans Day. In 2022, the country is commemorating the 50th anniversary of the war. Over three million people were killed during the 20 years it went on. It was known as the Second Indochina War to Americans. It was one of the longest wars involving America. Starting in 1955, the war went on until 1975.
Enjoy this awesome word search called “Vietnam War Veterans Day.” Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all of the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: Vietnam, Indochina, march, soldiers, brave)
Homeschoolers: sketch/color an illustration. Theme: citizenship. Read the story “The Happy Prince” and explain how the prince sacrificed for his people! List three ways you can help your country. Skillset: analyze, compare, comprehend, word identification.
1 comment on “Vietnam War Veterans Day Wordsearch”
Pingback: Vietnam War Veterans Day Wordsearch Martha Quinn — Christians Forever – Romulan News Channel