Ready for summertime? Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! So many fun things to do! If you want to find more ideas for this summer, check out this summer activity list. You can listen to this oldie, “California Dreamin” to get you started. Let’s have fun with this free online word search called, “Summertime.”
Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all of the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: summertime, picnic, zoo, park, camp, swimming, biking)