Happy National Religious Freedom Day! We are thankful for our First Amendment freedom of religion rights. Let’s continue to work together in humanitarian efforts such as volunteer food banks and natural disaster projects. Enjoy this word search called “National Religious Freedom Day Wordsearch”. Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: service, religion, day, freedom, God).
Homeschoolers: sketch/color an illustration. Theme: religion. Read an inspiring story in Learning to Read: New Testament Stories. Describe the blessings of God.