Eggs are fun to decorate during Easter. You can use many different colors to make each egg look unique and awesome. You can write special messages and draw pictures on each Easter egg. It’s a fun family experience for every age group–from toddler to grandparents. Artistic, creative, adventurous, and not-so-creative individuals have fun coloring Easter eggs!
What is the significance of Easter eggs you may ask?
- when you go on an Easter egg hunt you find yummy candy, toys, or other fun prizes inside
- when you crack open an Easter egg shell you will find a yummy egg inside to eat
- when an egg is laid by a real bird such as a robin, eventually a baby bird comes out of its shell, so new life comes from this egg
- the empty egg shell represents new life…just like the empty tomb where Jesus used to lay buried
- the empty plastic egg shell, which is symbolic of the empty tomb, represents new life or the resurrection of Jesus Christ
John 11:25 (New Testament)
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Homeschooling/Devotionals: Sketch/color an illustration. Describe the true story called The Resurrection of Jesus.