Sometimes it feels like no one else really cares or understands. Do you care? Does your family care? Do your friends care? Do the people you run into care? Does your minister care? Do your ancestors care? Guess what? God cares! And I care too! There are others too that genuinely care. You are a precious child of God. You were sent here to find your way back to God. Just believe. It will all work out. Sometimes we must take a detour. That’s okay. Do not give up. So, what if your path does not look like everyone else’s? Maybe you were meant to be an example for those that have had to struggle a bit. The path upward to God it open for you. We might not know how it will work out. But God knows everything. Maybe that is why we are asked to talk to Him about everything. Maybe that is why we are asked to trust Him, especially when things do not make sense to us. Just do your best and God will do the rest!
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Enjoy this word search called “Who Cares? Wordsearch”. Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: care, love, best, stamina, trying).
Homeschoolers: sketch/color an illustration. Theme: caring. Read the story called the “The Talents” in Learning to Read: New Testament Stories. Describe how we are blessed when we do our best.