Have you ever spoiled your dog? Today is national “Spoil Your Dog” Day! Dogs love us unconditionally. Dogs happily slurp up any food we drop on the floor. They only want a warm bed, belly rubs and walks in the park. They love you! Let’s give our dog and other friendly dogs, something special today! Give them a special toy, treat, praise, or affection. Our dog loves ice cubes!
Enjoy this fun word search called “Spoil Your Dog.” Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: dogs, treats, toy, walk, pet)
Devotionals/Homeschoolers: Sketch/color an illustration. Theme: dogs. Read the story called Town Musicians and write about your favorite kind of dog✍️.