Our world is desperately in need of our prayers. Please take a moment to pray for those around us and others in need. Let’s give a moment of our time and anything else we can do to alleviate pain and suffering in our world. We all live here together. Let’s remember we are all brothers and sisters of God. We are citizens of God. Let us not ignore the pleas of those in need.
- Let’s say a pray for those affected by recent floods washing out major highways in southern British Columbia, Canada
- Relentless rain has caused the nearest port city inaccessible due to flooding and mudslides along the main highways
- It is now difficult for many people to find access to needed food and supplies
- There is barely anything left in Kamloops Cosco with panic buying due to a natural disaster
- Let’s pray for others to have access to the necessities of life and those who are still buying Christmas gifts for their children
- There are many who are alone or sick
- Many people are looking for a decent job
- Please also pray for those who live in Haiti with their president assassinated and anarchy in the streets
- Let’s also remember the Afghan refugees who have escaped war and explosions in the middle of the night
24 Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Homeschoolers/Devotionals: Sketch/color an illustration. Theme: prayer. Finish this sentence: I will say a prayer today for …… Read the story called “Prayer” in Learning to Read: New Testament Stories. Explain why we should remember to pray.