These three fun questions will test your knowledge of a story called, “The Man Who Walked”. You can read the full Bible story in Luke, Chapter 5. Great activity for family devotionals. Develop your memory and visualization skills. Replay as many times as you like!
1. Read each question.
2. Click on the best answer.
3. When completed, your score will be shown at the bottom of the trivia game.
4. Keep playing until you get all correct.
5. Have fun!
Where was the man who was unable to walk taken to?
1. A house where Jesus was teaching
2. A mountain where Jesus was teaching
What did Jesus tell the man to do?
2. Take up his bed and walk
Why was the man now able to walk?
1. Because he had been trying to everyday
2. Because he had faith in Jesus
All 3 questions completed!