Happy Christmas holiday! We love to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Here is a free Christmas wordsearch just for you! Earlier this past week we were delighted to give away free eBook copies of our Learning to Read: New Testament Stories. The audiobook only costs $3.46 and is read by a fantastic actress named Trista Shaye.
Enjoy this word search called “Free Christmas Wordsearch”. Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary, and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches. Each time you replay it, the words are reordered to make it more challenging.
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. Words may be found going forward, backward, up, down, or diagonally.
4. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
5. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!”
6. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary. (Word Box: free, Christmas, book, gift, merry)
Homeschoolers: sketch/color an illustration. Theme: Christmas. Read the story called “Jesus” in Learning to Read: New Testament Stories. Tell us in your own words about the birth of Jesus.